Agency Policies & Procedures
This page contains rules, policies and procedures specific to A&I, with the exception of Purchasing and Procurement, which pertain to all state agencies. State of Wyoming Personnel Rules, Policies and Procedures are available by clicking on the box at the right. Download Adobe Reader to save and view copies of rules offline. Click here for help viewing PDF versions of rules in a browser.
A&I AGENCY HUMAN RESOURCES
STATE OF WYOMING HUMAN RESOURCES
State of Wyoming Personnel rules are promulgated by A&I's Human Resources Division. They take precedence over all personnel rules issued by any Executive Branch State Agency.
Official copies of administrative rules are located at rules.wyo.gov.
You can also go to the HR Division by clicking on the link
A&I AGENCY ACCOUNTING
STATE PURCHASING AND PROCUREMENT
- Chapter 1: General Provisions
- Chapter 2: Insurance Procurement and Actuarial Study
- Chapter 3: Investigation and Adjustment of Claims
- Chapter 4: Compromise or Settlement of Claims
- Chapter 5: Procedures for Notification by Public Employee or Peace Officer of Claim or Suit
- Risk Management Policies and Procedures June, 2011
State of Wyoming Executive Orders
The following Executive Orders are also listed in Rules and Polices for A&I's Human Resources Division, which serves as a consultative and mediation resource for all Wyoming State employees.