INFORMATION FOR AGENCY HR BENEFIT SPECIALISTS
Below are forms and information for the Human Resource Benefit Specialists at each agency or employer who are counseling employees on benefit options and procedures.
FORMS AND INFORMATION
- Benefit Specialist Handbook (Updated 10/2017)
- New Benefited Employee Checklist New employee and benefit specialist checklist. Please note that this form is interactive, but it must be downloaded first.
- Termination/Transfer/Less than 80 Checklist Employees who have terminated, transferred, or are at jeopardy of falling below 80 paid hours in a month. Please note that this form is interactive, but it must be downloaded first.
- Military Reservist Called to Active Duty Employees who will be on a long term deployment and must elect to keep or drop benefits
- Direct Payment Authorization Deployed military who pay the premium from a checking account
- State Auditor's Office Vendor Payment Form Direct deposit from a reimbursement account
- HR Portal - Contact Information Change Instructions