State Employee Compensation Commission
ABOUT THE COMPENSATION COMMISSION
The State Employee Compensation Commission (SECC) was created to review issues related to employee compensation. Five members overall; Three appointed by Legislative Management Council; Two appointed by the Governor. One member shall be from the Senate, one member from the House of Representatives and one member from the Private Sector.
The SECC is governed by W.S. 9-2-1019(e).
RECENT MEETING RECORDS
ARCHIVED MEETING RECORDS
- November 12, 2014 Meeting Notice
- August 27, 2014 Meeting Minutes
- August 27, 2014 Meeting Agenda
- August 27, 2014 Presentation
- April 22, 2014 Meeting Minutes
- April 22, 2014 Meeting Agenda
- April 22, 2014 Presentation
- October 30, 2013 Meeting Minutes
- May 7, 2013 Meeting Minutes
- May 7, 2013 Meeting Agenda